The M9000 is capable of handling volumes up to 120,000 filled envelopes per month at a maximum cycle time of 4,300 filled envelopes per hour. And, if you add the M9000 high capacity VersaFeeder you can insert a wide variety of mail pieces that were previously impossible to process.
- Optimized for flexibility and efficiency. All manual settings are automatic, including the fold setting.
- The M9000 handles small or large envelopes up to flats. It will select the right envelope size automatically, on the run. Mixed envelope sizes are no problem.
- Can be tailored to your changing applications using a wide choice of options with up to four feeders. Its proven modular concept expands to meet your ongoing needs, with a custom stand available to accommodate any system you choose.
- The M9000 design allows for fast, easy loading of large amounts of paper and envelopes with no need for fanning.
- Dual envelope hoppers allow for unlimited capacity and continuous operation, freeing operators from stopping and starting the machine. Production throughput is maximized.
- Dual conveyors let you control the output. When one conveyor is full, the M9000 automatically switches to the other, leaving you time to empty the first.
Fill and Mail
The optional Fill and Mail electronic connection allows users to seamlessly integrate the M9000 to their mailing system. This feature enables users to quickly fold, insert and add postage in one fast pass. Fill and Mail allows start/stop functionality and error management directly from the folder/inserter user interface.
Hasler also offers a full range of related mail processing products for a complete, integrated end-to-end solution. Whatever your needs, Hasler has the solution from start to finish.